Why Choose SBM FOR YOUR INSURANCE?
Professionalism, options, trust, experience, honesty and community investment are some of the reasons that you should consider purchasing your Auto, Home, Business and Life insurance from our agency…..
- Unlike a captive agent, who represents only one insurance company, or a direct writer, who does the same thing via the phone or the internet exclusively, SBM is an independent insurance agent, representing multiple insurance carriers and can manage your insurance needs online, over the phone, and in person.
- SBM has been helping customers in Northern Berkshire County with their insurance needs for over 100 years.
- SBM has licensed professionals with many years of experience helping local customers.
- SBM provides proactive service and competitive prices by accessing the insurance coverage from more than one company. A huge advantage of one stop shopping with multiple options.
- SBM personally inspects all of the property that we insure, with the intention of making sure that all of our customers are properly insured.
- SBM is here to assist our customers in person when they have a claim.
- SBM helps customers to manage risk, whether it be in auto, home, business or life insurance. We do this by recommending solutions that will help reduce any risk our customers may have.
- SBM financially supports many worthy causes and organizations in our community,
- SBM contributes countless hours per year with the owner and staff members volunteering in many different civic organizations, making a positive difference in our community.
Taking care of our customers is our most important objective!!!!!
You're a person, not a policy.
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
Trusted Choice® agencies are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. To that end, they've all vowed to abide by the pledge of performance you see to the right.
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.